- Computer access comes in 30 minute increments with a limit of 3 hours per day, depending on demand.
- A library card is required to access public computers.
- Computers are grouped by age for web filtering.
- Library staff members are available to assist patrons with library technology.
- Computers offer internet access and Microsoft Office 2010 including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- These computers do not have floppy drives, CD burners, or DVD players.
- The Adult Services Desk has an external disk drive and CD drive available for use on library computers.
- Patrons may bring in their own USB Flash drives and headphones.
- The Circulation Desk has USB flash drives and disks available for purchase.
- One computer is designated a Express Computer and can be used without a library card for 15 minutes at a time.
- Three computers throughout the library are designated for use searching for library materials.
Printing is available from all the public computers and mobile printing is available from a phone, tablet or laptop. Read the Mobile Printing Instructions to get started. Printing cost is $0.25 per page.
A black and white computer is available for use by the public. Copying cost is $0.25 per page.
A scanner is available for use by the public at the public computers. To get started scanning, ask for assistance at the Adult Services Desk.
3D Printing costs are $0.25 per page. For information on how to submit a design to print, visit the 3D Printing FAQ page.
The library is fully equipped for wireless internet access and the study tables throughout the building have power outlets for easy plug-in access.