Giving to DTDL
To make a general donation to the library or to donate funds for a category of purchase, please fill out a donation form.
- Bricks – Donate a brick for yourself or in honor of a loved one and your special message will become part of Library history. Download the Engraved Brick Order Form.
- Friends of the Library – Volunteering time or making a financial gift to the Friends of the Library benefits the Library in many ways.
- Honorary or Memorial Gifts – Honorary or memorial gifts to the Library are an enduring way to pay tribute to or commemorate a friend or family member while ensuring the Delta Township community has the best library collections and services possible.
- Planned Giving – Consider providing a future gift that can provide benefits to your family and the Library.
- Bricks – Looking for a unique employee reward or retirement gift? Donate a brick in his or her honor and your special message will become a part of Library history. Download the Engraved Brick Order Form.
- Events Sponsorships – Please contact the Library about sponsorship opportunities for these popular community-wide events.
- Community Partners – From philanthropic gifts to corporate sponsorships, small business to large corporations, partnering with the Delta Township District Library is rewarding. All sponsorships support the Library’s programs, striving to enhance the future for our children, ourselves and our community.
- Room Sponsorships – There are still naming opportunities available within our facility.
Shop & Earn
Shop and earn money for the library with these Friends sponsored online fundraisers: