2018 Photo Contest
Our photo contest is held each spring. To enter a photo in the contest, please review the details below. Deadline to submit a photo is Saturday, June 2.
Contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages and skill levels. Entrants will be separated into two divisions:
- Youth (Under 18)
- Adults (18 & up)
- No cost to enter and entrants may only submit one photo.
- Photos MUST be taken in Delta Township.
- Photos will be accepted in Black & White or color.
- All entries must be submitted by the person who took the submitted photo.
- Submissions will be accepted one of two ways:
- Printed 5×7 picture on photo quality paper submitted at the Adult Services Desk. Print entries may be mailed to: 5130 Davenport Dr., Lansing, MI 48917
- Digital copies may be submitted via email to email@example.com, along with the entry form.
- All entries will become the property of the Delta Township District Library and the library reserves the right to use all photographs in publication for promotional purposes.
Prizes & Judging
Following the entry deadline community members will be able to vote for their favorite photos for each age group. Photo entries will be on display in the library and voting will be open during June.