Celebrate Delta Township by submitting your best Delta Township photos for our 2017 I Am Delta Photography Contest.
Entries accepted Monday, May 1 – Saturday, June 3.
Contest is open to amateur photographers of all ages and skill levels. Entrants will be separated into two divisions:
- Youth (Under 18)
- Adults (18 & up)
- No cost to enter and entrants may only submit one photo.
- Photos MUST be taken in Delta Township.
- Photos will be accepted in Black & White or color.
- All entries must be submitted by the person who took the submitted photo.
- Submissions will be accepted one of two ways:
- Printed 5×7 picture on photo quality paper submitted at the Adult Services Desk. Print entries may be mailed to: 5130 Davenport Dr., Lansing, MI 48917
- Digital copies may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the entry form.
- All entries will become the property of the Delta Township District Library and the library reserves the right to use all photographs in publication for promotional purposes.
All entries must be received by Sat., June 3rd @ 4:00 p.m.
Prizes & Judging
Following the entry deadline community members will be able to vote for their favorite photos for each age group. Photo entries will be on display in the library and voting will be open from Monday, June 5 ‐ Friday, June 30.
The winning photographers will receive a $15 Best Buy gift certificate and have their photographs on display in the library’s Local History Room.
- Monday, May 1: Contest Begins
- Saturday, June 3: Submission Deadline
- Monday, June 5: Community Voting Begins
- Friday, June 30: Community Voting Ends
- Wednesday, July 5: Contest Winners Announced