Printing & Scanning
The library has a color printer for use by the public. Print jobs can be sent to the printer from the public computers or via the Mobile Printer service described below. Printing is $0.25 per page.
While the library is closed to the public, patrons may utilize DTDL’s mobile printing service to print from home or any device and retrieve printouts via carside pickup.
Directions for Remote Printing
- Visit dtdl.org/print.
- The website has two boxes under the Enter Your 14-digit Library Card section. Enter your library card number in the top box and leave the bottom box empty. Click Log On.
- Click on Upload a document, locate the file you would like to upload on your device, and upload it. You can upload multiple documents.
- Contact Adult Services to print your document(s) for carside pickup. You can either do this in advance by calling 517-321-4014 x4 during business hours or when you arrive for pickup (follow the directions on the Carside Pickup signs and let staff know you are picking up printouts). Printing charges ($0.25/page) will be billed to your library account once the pages are printed, regardless of whether they are picked up.
- Pick up your printouts.
- Carside pickup is available Tuesday-Friday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Follow the directions on the signs in the parking lot to contact staff via text or phone call.
- Printing fees must be paid with credit card over the phone (minimum $1.00).
- If you are also picking up library materials on hold, please have your library card number ready.
Questions? Please contact us by phone or chat during business hours (Tuesday-Friday, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.) or email.
Please note: The services below are only available when the library building is open to the public.
A black and white copier is available for use by the public. Copying is $0.25 per page.
A scanner is available for use by the public at the public computers. To get started scanning, ask for assistance at the Adult Services Desk.