COVID-19 Update: DTDL’s rooms are not currently available to reserve or use.
The rooms at the Delta Township District Library are available without charge for meetings by nonprofit organizations for recreational, cultural, and civic purposes. Rooms are not available for religious services, partisan politics or purely social occasions. Please review all of the Room Use Policies prior to reserving a room.
Room Use Quick Facts:
- A Library Card is required for all Room Reservations.
- Room Reservations can be made between 12 hours and 2 months in advance.
- Failure to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation starting time may result in forfeiture of the remaining reserved time.
- Room Setup is the responsibility of the applicant.
- No admission fee may be charged for meetings or exhibits.
- No items may be sold in the rooms.