The rooms at the Delta Township District Library are available without charge for meetings by nonprofit organizations for recreational, cultural, and civic purposes. Rooms are not available for religious services, partisan politics or purely social occasions. To reserve a room, review the Room Use Policies then do one of the following:
- Make your reservation online using Spaces, our online room reservation site (see details below).
- Call the Adult Services Desk at 517-321-4014 extension 4.
Room Use Quick Facts:
- A Library Card is required for all Room Reservations.
- Room Reservations can be made between 12 hours and 2 months in advance.
- Failure to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation starting time may result in forfeiture of the remaining reserved time.
- Room Setup is the responsibility of the applicant.
- No admission fee may be charged for meetings or exhibits.
- No items may be sold in the rooms.
With Spaces you can make reservations online, edit and change future reservations, cancel reservations and keep track of your reservation history. When making reservations on the site you will receive automatic emails anytime you submit a request, your reservation is approved, denied, changed or cancelled.
For information on using Spaces please review these Instructions for Using Spaces.
For questions regarding Spaces contact the Adult Services Librarian, Tom Moore, at 517-321-4014 extension 603 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.