The rooms at the Delta Township District Library are available without charge for meetings by nonprofit organizations for recreational, cultural, and civic purposes. Rooms are not available for religious services, partisan politics or purely social occasions. To reserve a room, review the Room Use Policies then:
- Make your reservation online using Spaces, our online room reservation site (see details below).
- Download and return a completed Room Use Application.
Room Use Quick Facts:
- A Library Card is required for all Room Reservations.
- Room Reservations can be made between 12 hours and 2 months in advance.
- Failure to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation starting time may result in forfeiture of the remaining reserved time.
- Room Setup is the responsibility of the applicant.
- No admission fee may be charged for meetings or exhibits.
- No items may be sold in the rooms.
Online Room Reservations
With Spaces you can make reservations online, edit and change future reservations, cancel reservations and keep track of your reservation history. When making reservations on the site you will receive automatic emails anytime you submit a request, your reservation is approved, denied, changed or cancelled.
For information on using Spaces please review these Instructions for Using Spaces.Delta Township District Library Room Reservations 5130 Davenport Dr Lansing, MI 48917 517-321-4014 x603 firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding Spaces contact the Adult Services Librarian, Tom Moore, at 517-321-4014 x603 or click here to email.