The Roku allows you to access a collection of digital movies from a computer or TV with an HDMI USB port. To check one out, take the display case to the Circulation Desk or ask at the Adult Services Desk for help placing a hold.
The library has added over 100 digital copies for you to access through the VUDU app on the Roku.
- Plug power cord into outlet or USB port on TV and Roku stick into the HDMI port on the TV.
- Switch to the correct input on your TV.
- The Roku screen will appear.
- Follow instructions on screen to connect to the Internet.
- Once connected:
- Click the Home button on the remote
- Click VUDU
- Click MY VUDU
- Go to movies or TV shows for available titles.
- Click on a title to watch.