COVID-19 Update: DTDL open for carside, phone, and virtual services.
Current business hours:
Tuesday-Friday, 12 pm - 6 pm
Saturday-Sunday, 12 pm - 4 pm
During these times you may utilize: carside pickup, phone assistance, and live online chat. The library building is not yet open to the public.
DTDL’s digital collections, website, Story Line, Library Line, and outside book drop continue to be available 24/7.
Step 3: Available Services
- Carside Hold Pickup
- Phone Assistance: Call the library at 517-321-4014.
- Live Online Chat Assistance: Use the “Need Help?” chat box on any page at dtdl.org.
- Remote Printing
- Virtual @ Your Service
- Returns allowed in the outside book drop
- All returns will be quarantined for at least a week before being checked in, so please wait at least a week before inquiring about returned items still on your account.
- If you have Library of Things items items that are too large or fragile to go through the book return, please contact our Head of Circulation, Melissa Gaus, at 517-816-8249 or email@example.com to arrange a return time.
- Story Line (kids): 517-321-4014 (press 8)
- Library Line (adults): 517-321-4014 (press 9)
- Virtual Programming
- Digital Services
- Library Cards
- Take It & Make It