Carside & Locker Pickup
Grab & Go Hold Lockers
Pick up your holds 24/7 from our Grab and Go Hold Lockers! Lockers are located to the right of the library entrance.
- Request items: Use the online catalog to place holds and select the Delta Hold Locker Pickup Location. Library staff can also help you place items on hold for the lockers.
- Wait for notification: Library staff will email or call you when your holds are ready for pickup. Items will be held for 5 business days.
- Pickup your items.
- At the locker screen, scan your library card - be sure to have your library card with you.
- Your locker will pop open and your items will be automatically checked out.
- Choose to have your due dates emailed to you or wait for a paper receipt to print.
- Take your items and close any open locker doors before you leave.
Some items may not be picked up via Grab & Go Lockers including:
- MeLCat items
- Library of Things/Little Things
- Youth Media (Launchpads, Playaway Views, Read Along books)
- Items with multiple pieces
- Video Games
Carside hold pickup is available during open library hours.
- Request items: Use the online catalog or MeLCat to place holds or ask staff to place items on hold for you.
- Wait for notification: Library staff will email or call you when your holds are ready for pickup. DTDL items will be held for 5 business days and MeLCat items for 10 business days.
- Pick up your items.
- Be sure to have your library card number and a phone with you. When you arrive, you will communicate with library staff through the link provided in your notification email, or by text or phone call.
- Drive, walk, or bike to the library
- By vehicle: Park in one of the marked “Carside Pickup” spaces and follow the directions on the sign. Library staff will bring your items to you while you remain in your vehicle.
- By bike/walking: Library staff will bring your items out to you.
- Take It & Make It Kits
- Remote Printing
- BookPage: Request a copy of BookPage when you arrive to pick up your library items.
- Fees: If you need to pay any fees related to past bills, rental items, or printing, you may do so with a credit card over the phone.