The rooms at the Delta Township District Library are available without charge for meetings by nonprofit organizations for recreational, cultural, and civic purposes. Rooms are not available for religious services, partisan politics or purely social occasions. Please review the Room Use Policy prior to requesting a room. Room users must follow all current library health and safety procedures.
Room Use Quick Facts:
- A library card is required for all room requests.
- Room requests can be made between 12 hours and 2 months in advance.
- Failure to arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation starting time may result in forfeiture of the remaining reserved time.
- Room setup is the responsibility of the applicant. All setup and clean-up must be done within the timeframe of the reservation.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before the library closes.
- No admission fee may be charged for meetings or exhibits.
- No items may be sold in the rooms.
- Steiner & Watson Literacy Rooms: small study rooms, each with a table and seating for 4 and a white board
- Michael D. Moore Board Room: meeting room with an executive-style table, 12 chairs, a white board and a flat-screen TV
- Lissa K. McLean Room: meeting room with two tables and a flat-screen TV
- Elmwood Room: large program and meeting room with flexible table and chairs arrangement and catering kitchen access
Learn More REQUEST A ROOM
For questions regarding room requests contact Adult Services at 517-321-4014 x4 or email the Community Relations Coordinator at email@example.com.